Digital Spring Testing Machines - For Engineering Colleges
We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Horizontal Chain and Rope Testing Machines and our setup is situated in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
MCS range of spring testing machines are used for quick and accurate testing of tension and compression springs. The machine comprises of two hard crome plated cclomns with fine cut single screw with hand wheel for manual loading and unloading arrangement. The machine uses a high pricision load cell for measurement of force. For displacement measurement, mechanical linear scale or digital vernier caliper or rotary encoder is used. Measuring system of machine is based on latest microprocessor based electronics with tare facility.
• Digital vernier scale with 0.01 mm resolution for displacement indication ( 6" or 12")
• Rotary encoder with separate digital unit 0.1 or 0.01 mm resolution
• 9 / 24 pin Dot-Matrix printer interface
• Serial interface hardware with data transfer software to computer
• Motorised loading operation.
• Microprocessor based unit
• Force Measurement Accuracy +/- 1 % of indicated load or 0.5 % of full load value whichever is higher
• Quick and accurate measurement
• Interchangeable load cells
• Modulus data for load & displacement
• Optional Dot-Matrix printer interface
• Optional RS-232 Computer interface with window based software.